Melbourne Business School
Address: 200 Leicester St, Carlton Victoria 3035
Train: Take train to Federation Square or Melbourne Central or North Melbourne Station and catch any of the trams or buses towards Melbourne University
Tram: 1, 3, 3a, 5, 6, 8, 16, 64, 67 or 72 toward Melbourne University, get off at Lincoln Square stop 3. Walk through Lincoln Square and onto Pelham St. Turn right on Leicester St to reach MBS. Total walking distance is approximately 300m.
Visit PTV Journey Planner for more information
Fly into Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and take a taxi (approximately $50) or Skybus to Southern Cross Station ($35 roundtrip). If taking the SkyBus, either catch the complimentary Hotel Transfer to your accommodation or get off at Southern Cross station and change for the 11, 12, 48 or 109 trams on Collins St towards Swanston St. At Swanston St transfer to any tram going to Melbourne University. Follow directions under ‘Public transport’.
Paid street parking available near the venue. However, availability may be limited due to Metro Tunnel construction work. The closest undercover paid parking is at University Square Car Park.
- Entry: Entrance at 244 Bouverie Street or 206 Berkeley Street. Click here for map
- Hours: Monday - Sunday 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Fees and charges: $10 up to 4 hours. $20.00 all day. $8.00 after 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and weekends.
- Payment Options: A ticket is collected on entry to the car park and paid at the pay machines located on Level 1 outside the East and West lifts.
- Pay machines accept coins, notes (provides change) and credit cards. Receipts are only provided if the receipt button is pressed when paying at the machine
Rydges Swanston Melbourne
MBAus has secured a discounted rate on accommodation at Rydges on Swanston for Friday and Saturday night of the conference. To book, please state that you are with the MBAus Conference at Melbourne Business School.